Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- 3D Sensor Market by Technology (Leap, Ultrasound, Stereo Camera, Structured Light and TOF), Products (Consumer, Medical, Automotive, Media & Entertainment and 3D Robots),Types, Applications and Geography - Analysis & Forecast to 2014 - 2020
3D sensor is considered as one of the most vibrant sectors owing to its presence, usage, and overlap with many other industry verticals. 3D sensor is the extension of well-established sensor market, a way of treating communications and data into the business of efficient product handling, from consumer to media and entertainment. It makes the electronics more attractive with the growing acceptability of gesture applications; and it makes hybrid cars feasible.
It is important to recognize the role played by 3D sensor as an enabling technology. Frequently, the performance and efficiency of a large and complex system can be critically determined by the 3D sensor within that system. 3D sensor is, therefore, not simply a component, but can be considered the heart of many systems. 3D sensor products are the result of hierarchies of research, design, and manufacturing activities across many scientific and engineering disciplines.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Its other important aspects include basic technologies, product technologies, types, applications, and geography. The technology market entails five major types viz.; Leap, Ultrasound, Stereo Camera, Structured Light, and TOF. The product segment caters consumer, automotive, medical, media and entertainment, and 3D robots market. The geography segment includes Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. This supply chain is of critical importance to the industry. Indeed, it is well-known that SMEs, alongside academia, generate a large proportion of the novel innovative technologies. Major players in this field include: Infineon Technologies (Germany), PrimeSense (Israel), LMI Technologies (Canada), SoftKinetic (Belgium), Cognivue (Canada), IFM Electronic (Germany), SourceFire (U.S.), ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (Japan), Omnivision Technologies (U.S.), and Panasonic Corporation (Japan).
This report is focused on giving a detail-view of the complete 3D sensor industry with regards to the products market and device market with detailed market segmentations, combined with qualitative analysis at each and every aspect of the classifications done by substrate wafer technology, devices, characteristics, products, application verticals (sectors), sub- applications, and geography. All the numbers, both - in terms of the revenue and volume, at every level of detail, are forecasted till 2020 to give a glimpse of the potential revenue base in this market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 3D Animation Market - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Gesture Recognition For Smart TV Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
- Smart / Intelligent Sensor Market - Forecasts & Analysis to 2013 - 2020
- Next Generation Biometric Market - Forecasts & Analysis 2014 - 2020
- Digital Signage Market - Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- Multi-Factor Authentication Market - Global Trend & Forecast to 2014 - 2020
- 3D Imaging Market [3D Modeling; 3D Scanning; 3D rendering; Layout and Animation; Image Reconstruction]: Global Advancements, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Electronic Toll Collection System Market - Analysis & Forecast to 2013 - 2020
- 3D Printing Market by Technology (SLA, SLS, EBM, FDM, EBM, LOM, 3DP), Materials (Polymers, Metal), Application (Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer, Healthcare, Government & Defense) & Geography (Americas, Europe, APAC & ROW) (2013 - 2020)
- Flexible Display Market - Forecast & Analysis to 2013 - 2020