Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/22/2011 -- The Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard was introduced in 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project) Release 8 as an evolutionary step representing the fourth generation (4G) of cellular communications. It provides an enhanced user experience for broadband wireless networks and will usher in a plethora of new bandwidth dependent applications.
This research analyzes current mobile handsets market as well as anticipated developments in the 4G handset marketplace. The report also evaluates LTE applications and their effect on Mobile handsets performance, usability/user friendliness, fitness for use, etc. The report provides a full analysis of the market for mobile handsets 2012-2017 as well as market analysis for the global telecommunication market. This research also evaluates and compares LTE in FDD and TDD.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Handset Manufacturers
- LTE equipment providers
- Mobile Software developers
- Smart phone manufacturers
- Mobile application stores providers
- LTE application developers and service integrators
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of 4G Technologies: New opportunities and changing business models for the emergence of LTE and WiMAX
- Mobile Commerce and Handsets: Identifying Opportunities and Market Potential
- Mobile Commerce in LTE: The Future of Commerce in 4G and Beyond
- Definitive Guide to the Broadband Wireless 2008: WiMAX, WiFi, LTE, and 4G
- Public Safety LTE: Applications, Market Players and Forecasts 2011 - 2015
- LTE Strategy 2012 - 2017
- Global LTE Market by Infrastructure (E-Utran, E Node B, EPC), End-User Devices (Smartphones, USB Modems, Card Modules, Netbooks), & Services (2010 - 2015)
- LTE Feasibility, Applications and Potential by Region 2011 to 2015
- The Future of Pc/Mobile Convergence: Competing technologies and emerging business models for the mobile Internet
- Face-off: LTE vs. WiMAX