New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/05/2014 -- Formed as a result of Constellation Brands's divestment of its UK and Australian operations, Accolade was the world's eighth largest wine player in 2013. The company inherited a position where it was overly reliant on the low-margin UK and Australian markets, which the new owner is now trying to address. This profile looks at how the new owner is going about how it is doing this and what else it could do.
Euromonitor International's Accolade Wines Ltd in Wine (World ) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in the Alcoholic Drinks industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
Product coverage: Fortified Wine and Vermouth, Non-Grape Wine, Sparkling Wine, Still Light Grape Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Wine market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in Poland (2014) - Market Sizes
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in UK (2014) - Market Sizes
- Wine in Italy
- Wine in Dominican Republic
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in Turkey (2014) - Market Sizes
- Wine in Belarus
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in Sweden (2014) - Market Sizes
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in Colombia (2014) - Market Sizes
- Wine & Sparkling Wines in South Africa (2014) - Market Sizes
- Wine in the United Kingdom