Recently published research from Timetric, "Aggregates in BRIC - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/07/2012 -- In 2011 the BRIC aggregates market value was US$53.4 billion, representing an increase of 50% from 2007. The market recorded positive growth every year during the review period, with the exception of 2009 when there was a decline of 9%. Crushed stones accounted for the largest share of the aggregates market in BRIC in 2011, with a value of US$21.8 billion and a market share of 40.8%. This was followed by construction sands, with a value of US$14.2 billion and a 26.5% share of the aggregates market value.
- The 2014 FIFA World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil, the 2012 APEC Summit, 2014 Winter Olympic Games and 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, along with India's and China's focus on infrastructure development creates an immense opportunity for the construction aggregates market in the BRIC region.
- The allocation of funds to organize the events by the respective governments will increase expenditure on infrastructure leading to growth in the construction aggregates market over the forecast period.
- High inflation in the emerging economies is a common problem and is raising concerns over increasing cost pressure for construction companies.
- The economies in the BRIC countries are growing and this is resulting in many foreign companies trying to enter these markets. This will add to the competition among construction aggregates companies operating in the region.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Construction Aggregates market in the BRIC region:
- Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the construction aggregates market in BRIC
- Segmentation by category (construction sand, gravel and pebbles, crushed stones, chippings, water based aggregates, pre coated aggregates)
- Breakdown of values at country level (Brazil, Russia, India and China)
- Analysis on key events and factors driving the construction aggregate market in the region
- Detailed profiles of the leading construction aggregates companies in BRIC
Reasons to Get this Report
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, and competitive pressures
Companies Mentioned in this Report: China National Materials Co., Ltd., Anhui Conch Cement Company Ltd, UltraTech Cement Limited, Teixeira Duarte Engenharia e Construcoes SA, Eurocement Group
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bricks and Blocks in BRIC - Market Opportunity and Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Earthmoving Equipment in BRIC Countries - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses, and Forecasts to 2016
- Global Construction Aggregates - Market Opportunity & Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Global Cement - Market Opportunity & Environment, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
- Construction Material Products in BRIC to 2016: Market Guide
- Iron and Steel Industry in the BRIC Countries - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Distribution Strategies for the Interior Products Industry in the BRIC Countries - Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Business and Investment Opportunity in the Brazilian Health Insurance Industry: Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Business and Investment Opportunity in the Turkish Health Insurance Industry: Analyses and Forecasts to 2016
- Business and Investment Opportunity in the Indian Health Insurance Industry: Analyses and Forecasts to 2016