New Materials research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2014 -- Aluminum in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom aluminum market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The aluminum industry consists of primary aluminum (made from alumina) only, secondary aluminum (made by the recycling of scrap aluminum) is excluded. Industry volume is defined as the quantity of primary aluminum produced at sites within each country or geographical region, and industry value is calculated as the production volume multiplied by annual average manufacturer selling price, regardless of whether the production is sold to third parties or used in-house. All currency conversions are at 2012 average annual exchange rates.
- The UK aluminum industry had total revenues of $503.6m in 2012, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -12% between 2008 and 2012.
- Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -6.5% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 248.9 thousand metric tons in 2012.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $676.5m by the end of 2017.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aluminum market in the United Kingdom
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aluminum market in the United Kingdom
Leading company profiles reveal details of key aluminum market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom aluminum market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United Kingdom economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United Kingdom aluminum market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the United Kingdom aluminum market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom aluminum market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Metals & Mining - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining: Global Industry Guide
- Starch Product Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Not Cellular/Reinforced Plastic Film, Sheet and Plate Market in United Kingdom to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- United Kingdom In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018 - Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Baking Ingredients Market in the United Kingdom: Market Profile to 2017
- The United Kingdom Oil Markets, 2013
- The Future of the Bakery & Cereals Market in United Kingdom to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the UK to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in the United Kingdom to 2017