New Medical Devices research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- Analogic Corporation (Analogic) is a technology company. It undertakes the design and manufacture of medical imaging and security systems, and subsystems in the healthcare and airport security markets. It specializes in the areas of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT), ultrasound, digital mammography and automatic explosive detection systems (EDS) for airport security. The company sells these technologies to original equipment manufacturers and clinical end users directly under the BK Medical brand name. The company has marketing operations in the US, Canada, China, Germany, Belgium, the UK, Italy and Scandinavia. Analogic is headquartered in Peabody, Massachusetts, the US.
The company endeavors to expand its product portfolio to offer enhanced versions of its existing products and new products as indicated by the recent launch of a new ultrasound system. The company also concentrates on expanding its client base to gain financial and operational benefits.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Analogic Corporation
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Volcano Corporation (VOLC) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Corgenix Medical Corporation (CONX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Luminex Corporation (LMNX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Cordis Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- MediPoint: Neurovascular Interventions - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- PositiveID Corporation (PSID) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update