New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Apparel Accessories in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/28/2014 -- With the economy still below full recovery, consumers are seeking ways to accessorise themselves without purchasing expensive personal accessories. The compromise was apparel accessories such as belts, hats, and scarves. The latter recorded the current fastest growth of 3% in 2013. Using a scarf is the best method to coordinate as it comes in diverse patterns and fabrics. Pashminas were also popular, being worn in a fashionable manner.
Sportswear brands and luxury brands lead apparel accessories. adidas and Nike ranked as the top two brands in 2013, followed by Louis Vuitton and Gucci. adidas Korea Ltd led sales in 2013 as it provides a wide range of products. Louis Vuitton and Gucci have far fewer volume sales compared to adidas and Nike, but with such a high unit price, the brands were able to accomplish top five positions in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Continuing economic stagnation will lead to demand for accessorising cheaply. Thus, scarves and hats/caps will continue to record stable growth. Internet retailing is expected to grow for price merit and wide product pool. When purchasing hats/caps, many consumers prefer store-based outlets as they prefer to try on the product to see if it fits their facial shape and skin colour.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women's clothing vs men's clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Apparel Market in South Korea to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Apparel Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Apparel Accessories in South Africa
- Apparel and Footwear in South Africa
- Apparel and Footwear in South Korea
- Apparel Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Apparel Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Apparel Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Apparel Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Apparel Market to 2018 - Market Size, Top 10 Countries, Trends, and Forecasts