New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Asian Speciality Drinks in Taiwan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- Although Asian speciality drinks were not deeply affected by the 2011 scandal, the smaller food scandals in 2013 did affect the sales of these products. Companies such as Uni-President Enterprise Corp and AGV had to remove some of their Asian speciality drinks soon after they were launched because of high levels of tainted starch that were found in the drinks. AGV announced it would stop the sale and supply of agar and grass jelly drinks, popular types of Asian speciality drinks.
Calpis Taiwan Co Ltd had the highest value share and volume share in 2013. Besides Tai Sun Enterprises Co Ltd, the company did not face intense competition from other local players. In 2013, Calpis Taiwan Co Ltd expanded its on-trade distribution channels by delivering its main brand Calpis to local juice vendors and restaurants.
Asian speciality drinks' constant off-trade value and volume sales are expected to decline over the forecast period because it will continue to face stiff competition from other companies specializing in different types of drinks such as RTD tea and coffee. Furthermore, the fact that there are no international companies which produce Asian speciality drinks will have a negative effect on value sales as it will be difficult for the local players to gain presence in the market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Asian Speciality Drinks in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Asian Speciality Drinks in Taiwan?
- What are the major brands in Taiwan?
- Who are the key consumers of Asian Speciality drinks in Taiwan?
- Are there specific cultural reasons for consuming Asian Speciality drinks like green tea?
- What recent packaging innovation and market trends have appeared in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Vietnam
- Asian Speciality Drinks in China
- Asian Speciality Drinks in France
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Malaysia
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the Netherlands
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the United Kingdom
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Japan
- Asian Speciality Drinks in South Korea
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Thailand
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Germany