Fast Market Research recommends "AT&T Acquisition and Service Expansion Analysis 2013 and Beyond" from MindCommerce, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/15/2013 -- As one of the largest and most progressive network operators in the world, AT&T arguably services as a model for other carriers in terms of service expansion strategy, which is achieves through a combination of organic growth as well as M&A.
AT&T's strategy is focused on more than just horizontal expansion of core services such as voice, broadband, and messaging. The company is also focused on network and services integration, business-to-business (B2B) strategies (such as their recent Enterprise API program), and vertical expansion via acquisition, alliances, and investments. The company is not as focused on value-added services (VAS) for their own customers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This research addresses many of the recent expansion AT&T initiatives, evaluating the underlying drivers for acquisitions, alliances and investment. The report also analyzes the potential impact for both AT&T and the industry as a whole. The report includes conclusions and recommendation such as creation of a content-based and application-based business models for network operators.
This report is must reading for any mobile network operator strategy, business development and/or corporate development team. It is also a critical report for all vendors within the carrier ecosystem to determine the key growth and development areas for leading carriers.
- Learn about the impact of Leap Wireless acquisition on AT&T and the industry
- Identify the investment project Velocity IP (VIP) issues, challenges, and opportunities
- Learn how AT&T is expanding horizontally voice, Fiber to the Home (FTTH), and U-Verse strategy
- Understand the strategic significance of AT&T's Enterprise API program, what market it serves, and what it does not address
- Understand the significance of various AT&T alliance initiatives including Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), US Postal Services (USPS), and Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)
- OTT service providers
- Global network operators
- Telecom investment companies
- Network infrastructure companies
- Data as a Service (DaaS) companies
- Content and application developers
- API companies and other service enablers
- Cloud-based service providers of all types
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
- Spectra Energy Corp Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Global Medical Devices Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Medical Devices Industry
- Business Process as A Service (BPaaS) Market & Cloud BPM Market By Process Outsourcing (Sales, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations) - Global Advancements, Opportunity Roadmaps, Market Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Big Data Market By Types (Hardware; Software; Services; BDaaS - HaaS; Analytics; Visualization as Service); By Software (Hadoop, Big Data Analytics and Databases, System Software (IMDB, IMC): Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Regency Energy Partners LP Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Network Analytics Market [(On Premise, On Demand), by Applications (Mobile, Voip and Fixed Line, Unified Communications), by End Users (Cloud Service Providers, Telecommunications, Enterprises)] - Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)
- Global Unified Communications as-a-service (UCaaS) Market: Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Global Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- TransCanada Corporation Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update