Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Baby and Child-Specific Products in Belarus", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2014 -- Belaruss economy continued to stabilise in 2013, with main categories of baby and child-specific products registering positive growth in both volume and value. In 2013 however, economical consumption remains the main trend on the market for part of Belarusian consumers. Price consciousness was still observed on the market, which led to increases in share for the less expensive brands and products on offer.
The competitive landscape within baby and child-specific products in Belarus can be described as fragmented, with many products and brands being present in 2013. However, there are strong leaders. International company Johnson & Johnson leads in the category and held an 18% value share in 2013. The second-ranked player is the domestic alliance Belita SP OOO - Viteks ZAO (Belita - Viteks), with a 9% value share. The products of all three companies are well known in Belarus and enjoy popularity due to their good quality and reasonable prices. Their products are also considered to be of natural origin, which is important in baby and child-specific products. Belarusian consumers in lower-income groups tend to opt for products from domestic manufacturers, whilst consumers with middle- to high-income levels tend to purchase products from international companies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Value sales of baby and child-specific products are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3% (at constant 2013 prices) over the forecast period. The population aged 0-11 is expected to grow in Belarus in the forecast period from 1.18 million in 2013 to 1.29 million in 2018, which will support the growth in the category. The mass media will continue to play an important role in promoting baby and child hygiene, increasing parents awareness about products and boosting demand.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Belarus with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Belarus, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Belarus market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Belarus?
- What are the major brands in Belarus?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Portugal
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovenia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Norway
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Georgia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Denmark
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Argentina