New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2014 -- Baby and child-specific hair care remained the largest category within baby and child-specific products at the end of the review period. The main reason behind the strong performance of this category can be explained by the fact that the majority of the Bolivian population can only afford basic products due to disposable income remaining relatively low. These consumers can only afford basic toiletries for their children and baby and child-specific hair care is widely considered to the most important category product within baby and child-specific products. Other baby and child-specific products are affordable only among Bolivia?s middle-income and high-income consumers, the majority of whom purchase these products very frequently. There were no significant changes noted in terms of consumers moving to other baby and child-specific products categories in 2012 as baby and child-specific hair care and baby and child-specific skin care remained the most popular categories. Nonetheless, baby and child-specific sun care is becoming more popular among high-income and middle-income consumers throughout Bolivia due to the country?s changing climate.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Thais Ltda remained the leading player in baby and child-specific products in Bolivia during 2012. The company led the category throughout the review period and its leading brand Johnson & Johnson has a longstanding reputation for high-quality products among Bolivian consumers, remaining very popular among Bolivian mothers. Its products are perceived as being safe and gentle for babies and children alike.
Baby and child-specific products in Bolivia is set to increase in constant value at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period, rising to BOB79 million by the end of 2017. Demand in the category is expected to be driven by the rising awareness of Bolivian parents of the need to use specific beauty and personal care products for their babies and children.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Baby Care in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
- What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Hair Care, Baby and Child-specific Skin Care, Baby and Child-specific Sun Care, Baby and Child-specific Toiletries, Baby Wipes, Medicated Baby and Child-specific Products, Nappy (Diaper) Rash Treatments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Israel
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Turkey
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Greece
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Italy
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in South Africa
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in China
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Malaysia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Japan
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the Netherlands