Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2014 -- Consumers have begun to prefer aromatised bath and shower products. The stronger and longer lasting the scent is, the more attracted to the product they are. It seems that they relate the scent to the quality of the product, not realising that most of the time, the scents are made from chemical ingredients.
Colgate-Palmolive de Ecuador SA, with its brands Protex and Palmolive, led the sector with a 42% value share. The firm has a strong positioning for both brands and it is continuously present in various media advertisements, especially in television. Successful brands in the industry are the ones that consumers remember most frequently, so the strong investment the company makes in advertising pays off.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Even if consumers are very interested in products with fragrances, it is likely that during the forecast period they will realise that the scented products could be extremely dangerous, as they have chemical ingredients. So, it is likely that consumers will be more interested in products that are made with natural products. This is a trend that could be mostly expected amongst high-income groups.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Ecuador with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Ecuador, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Ecuador market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Ecuador?
- What are the major brands in Ecuador?
- How are sales of private label products evolving?
- What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bar Soap, Bath Additives, Body Wash/Shower Gel, Intimate Hygiene, Liquid Soap, Talcum Powder.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Mexico to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Peru to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the United States to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Sweden to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Germany to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Egypt to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Indonesia to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Romania to 2017
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the UAE to 2017