Fast Market Research recommends "Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2012 -- GlobalData's latest research "Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" provides an in-depth analysis of the Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV), at global and national levels. The global BEV market is currently at an introductory stage, but is witnessing deployment in various countries such as the US, the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, China and Japan. But growth is still slow. Therefore, proper government support in terms of both financial and non-financial incentives is very much needed to achieve targeted numbers by 2020. The global BEV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% during 2011-2020 if proper support is provided by the governments in key nations. The report provides information related to deployment trends and an outlook for BEVs in key geographies. The report covers various aspects of the global BEV market providing market sizing, outlook and competitive landscape analysis. The report analyzes some of the key drivers and restraints affecting the deployment of BEVs at regional and global levels. The report also provides information on some of the existing and upcoming BEV models in the market besides comparing the product features of some of the key BEV models in the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Key geographies of the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, Ireland, France, India, Australia and Japan
- Market size data of global and key BEV markets
- Annualized market revenue data from 2011 to 2020
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints, government plan and policies,
- Regional analysis of upcoming and existing BEV models in the market.
- Technical Analysis includes technological trends and benefits of BEVs over Internal Combustion Engine vehicles
- Vendor analysis of the key players and their product offerings. The key players covered include Nissan Motors, Mitsubishi Motors, Renault and Tesla Motors.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and national BEV markets.
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development.
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the BEV market's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors' business structures, strategies and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Nissan Motors, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, Tesla Motors, Renault
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Advanced Batteries - Global Market Size, Technology Road-Map, Regulations, Competitive Landscape and Pricing Analysis to 2020
- Smart Grid Landscape in North America - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Integral Horsepower Motors Market for Power Generation Industry - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020
- Electric Vehicles Charging Stations - Market Analysis and Forecast to 2020
- Smart Grid Landscape in Europe - Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations, Investment Analysis and Outlook to 2020
- Gas Turbines for Thermal Power - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
- Transmission Towers for Electric Power - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
- Global Low (Zero) Emission Vehicle Market By Degree Of Hybridization & Type Of Traction Battery Used, Forecast, Market Trends & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Advanced Batteries Market to 2020 - Demand for Electric Vehicles to Drive Growth, Asia Pacific to Remain the Major Producer
- Steam Turbines in Asia-Pacific - Market Size, Average Pricing, Equipment Market Share and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)