New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2014 -- South Africa continued to experience sluggish economic growth in 2013 coupled with high unemployment, high inflation, poverty and income inequality. Rising utility costs, particularly electricity and fuel, continued to add further strain to consumer disposable incomes. Despite the sluggish overall economic climate, the market for beauty and personal care products remained relatively resilient in 2013, reflecting value growth of approximately 10%. This may be attributed mainly to aggressive...
Euromonitor International's Beauty and Personal Care in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Beauty and Personal Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Beauty and Personal Care, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hair Care in South Africa
- Skin Care in South Africa
- Super Premium Beauty and Personal Care in South Africa
- Oral Care in South Africa
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in South Africa
- Unilever South Africa (Pty) Ltd in Beauty and Personal Care (South Africa)
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in South Africa
- Bath and Shower in South Africa
- Fragrances in South Africa
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape