Big Data<br />Big Data Industry Verticals<br />Big Data Market Segments<br />Big Data Forecast<br />Data Mining<br />Big Data Telecom<br />Big Data ICT<br />Big Data Cloudcloud, google, mining, case, ict, telecom, providers, analytics, verticals, infrastructure
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2012 -- Big Data is much more than its technical definition implies: A collection of data sets so large and complex that it becomes difficult to process using on-hand database management tool.
From a business perspective, Big Data represents a major inflection point for the ICT and Telecom sectors as it will transform business asset utility and value forever more.
Every large corporation collects and maintains a huge amount of data associated with its customers including their preferences, purchases, habits, travels, and other personal information. However, value realization and the implications for using this data is often little understood and underappreciated.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This research evaluates Big Data challenges including management, mining, and analytics as well as the impact on telecom and ICT systems. This research also analyzes Big Data in key industry verticals including healthcare, government, manufacturing, energy, and transportation. This report also assesses Big Data within government including homeland security, defense, and law enforcement. The report includes a market value assessment for Big Data in telecommunications and industry verticals.
- Any governmental agency
- Fortune 1000 corporations of all types
- Database and related infrastructure providers
- ICT infrastructure and service providers of all types
- Data aggregators, storage and management providers
- Telecommunications infrastructure and service providers
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN) & Network Virtualization Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Top Telecom 2012: Trends, Business Issues, Technologies, and Applications
- Semiconductor (Silicon) Intellectual Property (Ip) Market (2012 - 2017) Global Forecasts & Analysis
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Machine-To-Machine (M2M) Communication Market - Advanced Technologies, Future Cities & Adoption Trends, Roadmaps & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2012 - 2017)
- Subscriber Data Management (SDM) with LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD), Consumerimization of IT (Co-IT) and Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2017).
- Planned LNG Terminals Market - Global Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Capacity Forecasts to 2017
- Refining Industry to 2017 - Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa to Emerge as Key Regions for Infrastructure Investments for Capacity Additions
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2012-2013
- ICT in Insurance Industry in India 2012
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)