Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2012 -- "Biofuels (Biodiesel and Bioethanol) Market - Global Production, Regulations, Export-Import Analysis and Key Country Analysis to 2020" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the biofuels industry.
The research provides an understanding of the technology, key drivers and challenges in the global biofuels market. The report provides detail overview on biofuels technology which includes bioethanol and biodiesel production process. The report provides biofuels production during the historical (2001-2010) and forecast period until 2020 for global and key countries such as Germany, France, Spain, China, Thailand, India, the US, Canada and Brazil. Key countries section in the report also covers key regulations supporting biofuels market development and biofuels import-export data for 2010.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report is built using data and information sourced from primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's Team of industry experts.
The report analyzes the global market trends in biofuels market. The scope of the report includes -
- Historical (2001-2010) and forecast statistics to 2020 for biodiesel and bioethanol production for global CFL market and key countries.
- Key countries in the report include the Germany, France, Spain, China, Thailand, India, the US, Canada and Brazil.
- The research details key drivers, restraints and challenges in the global biofuels market and in key countries.
- Key regulations supporting the development of the market in key countries are covered in detail.
- The report also provides an analysis of import and export data of biofuels in major markets in 2010.
Reasons to Get this Report
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biofuels market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events and support or promotional programs.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the market movements.
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Biodiesel Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
- Biodiesel Market Outlook in the United States (US) To 2020 - Production, Regulations, Biodiesel Plants and Key Companies
- Bioethanol Market Outlook in the United States (US) to 2020 -Production, Regulations, Bioethanol Plants and Key Companies
- Biodiesel Market Outlook to France to 2020 - Production, Regulations, Biodiesel Plants, and Key Companies
- Biodiesel Market Outlook to Germany to 2020 - Production, Regulations, Biodiesel Plants, and Key Companies
- Bioethanol Market Outlook in Canada to 2020 - Production, Regulations, Bioethanol Plants, and Key Companies
- Bioethanol Market in Spain, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Production, Import-Export Analysis Regulations and Company Profiles
- Biodiesel Market Outlook in Italy to 2020 -Production, Regulations, Biodiesel Plants, and Key Companies
- Bioethanol Market in Germany, Market Outlook to 2020, 2011 Update - Production, Import-Export Analysis Regulations and Company Profiles
- Biodiesel Market Outlook to Spain to 2020 -Production, Regulations, Biodiesel Plants and Key Companies