Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2014 -- Product Synopsis
Brazil offers key growth opportunities for marketers of all consumer packaged goods, as a large and young population and growing middle class both adopt western consumption habits and carve out their own, Brazilian, consumption patterns. This report provides an overview of the key changes in Brazilian consumers' lifestyles, allowing marketers to better target the emerging opportunities in this booming market.,
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
Brazil will be one of the most important markets for consumer packaged goods over the next decades, as a buoyant population become increasingly affluent. However Brazil's large, young population and the rapid rate of change in lifestyles, discretionary incomes and shopping habits can make it difficult for marketers to identify the key trends driving consumer behavior.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Brazil is still a very young country, but its population is aging rapidly compared to other emerging markets, and will peak in 2042. Meanwhile Brazil's middle class explosion will stall without new talent, and high levels of income inequality will affect consumer markets. A key opportunity for marketers will be the "floating" class, people who are neither poor nor yet in the middle class.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
More working women, increasing online connectivity and the spread of cars and consumer durables such as freezers will reshape Brazilian society. More working women means there will be greater demand for on-the-go and convenience foods, while growing car ownership rates will boost the expansion of hypermarkets and big-box retailers. Meanwhile Brazilians are already among the heaviest consumers of online content, and the number of mobile and internet subscriptions are increasing. These trends will combine to change not just what Brazilians shop for, but how they shop for it.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report collates data highlighting the key changes in Brazilian lifestyles, providing a clearer picture of the demographic, economic and consumer landscape and allowing marketing tactics and strategy to be updated in order to target the best emerging opportunities in the market.
Key Features and Benefits
Brazil's economic and demographic profile is analyzed to pin point the most important long-term trends for marketers.
The key changes in consumers' lifestyles are highlighted, such as the growing numbers of working women and rising car ownership.
The key supermarket and convenience retailers are identified.
The evolution of Brazil's Food, Beverages, Foodservice and Health & Beauty markets is analyzed, reviewing changes over 2007-2012 and forecast changes up to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Ale, BR, Companies and brands referred to in this report include:, Carrefour, Companhia Brasileira de Distribucao, Condor Super Center, Dia, Ipiranga, Irmaos Muffato
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- The Brazilian Oral Hygiene Market: What Consumers Use and Why?
- Emerging Opportunities in the Credit Cards Market in Brazil: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Emerging Opportunities in the Charge Cards Market in Brazil: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Emerging Opportunities in the Prepaid Cards Market in Brazil: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Emerging Opportunities in the Debit Cards Market in Brazil: Market Size, Industry Drivers and Consumer Trends
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Brazilian Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Brazil's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape