New Country Reports market report from Business Monitor International: "Bulgaria Business Forecast Report Q4 2014"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2014 -- Core Views:
- Early elections in October offer the opportunity to break Bulgaria's legislative deadlock and bolster commitment to wider European integration.
- We see only limited threat to the stability of the Bulgarian financial system following recent runs on two of the country's largest domestically-owned banks.
- Economic growth in Bulgaria will gradually accelerate over the coming years as higher household consumption and rising fixed investment keep the nascent recovery on track.
Major Forecast Changes:
- We have revised our current account forecast for Bulgaria, expecting a narrowing of the surplus to 0.9% of GDP in 2014, from a previous forecast of 1.4%.
Key Risk To Outlook:
- Coalition infighting and a divided legislature could mean prolonged political instability even after the October 5 election.
- Deflation pressures threaten to jeopardise a nascent recovery in domestic demand.
- Slowing manufacturing activity in the eurozone core economies could hurt goods exports and lead to a more rapid narrowing of the current account surplus.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Bulgaria Business Forecast Report helps businesses with market assessment, strategic planning and decision making to promote growth and profitability in Bulgaria and is an essential tool for CEOs, Chairmen, Finance Directors/CFOs, Managing Directors, Marketing/Sales Directors with commercial interests in this emerging market.
An influential new analysis of Bulgaria's economic, political and financial prospects through end-2017, just published by award-winning forecasters, Business Monitor International (BMI).
- Forecast the pace and stability of Bulgaria's economic and industry growth through end-2017.
- Identify and evaluate adverse political and economic trends, to facilitate risk mitigation.
- Assess the critical shortcomings of the business environment that pose hidden barriers and costs to corporate profitability.
- Contextualise Bulgaria's country risks against regional peers using BMI's country comparative Risk Rankings system.
- Evaluate external threats to doing business in Bulgaria, including currency volatility, the commodity price boom and protectionist policies.
The Bulgaria Business Forecast Report by Business Monitor International (BMI) includes four major sections: Economic Outlook, Political Outlook, Business Environment and Key Sector Outlook
click my link How will the Bulgaria economic policy-making and performance impact on corporate profitability over 2013-2017?
BMI provides our fully independent 5-year forecasts for Bulgaria through end-2017 for more than 50 economic and key industry indicators. We evaluate growth, and also forecast the impact of economic management.
Economic Outlook Contents:
The Bulgaria Business Forecast Report features BMI's forecasts with supporting analysis for 2013 through to end-2017, set against government views and BMI's evaluation of global and regional prospects.
Key Areas Covered:
- Full 10-year forecasts with data - for key macroeconomic variables including GDP (real growth and per capita), population, inflation, current account balance and the exchange rate.
- BMI's comprehensive Risk Rankings system - rates each country worldwide for economic and political risk, and rates the business environment, within a global and regional context.
- Economic Activity - real GDP growth, employment, inflation, consumption (retail sales and confidence).
- Balance of Payments - trade and investment, current and capital account.
- Monetary Policy - interest rate trends (bank lending and deposit rates) and inflation (producer price and consumer price).
- Exchange Rate Policy - currency controls, foreign investment flows, exchange rates and foreign exchange reserves.
- Fiscal Policy - macroeconomic strategy and policies, government finance and tax reforms.
- Foreign Direct Investment - approvals, inflows and climate.
- External Debt - debt profile (short and long-term plus public and private sector exposure).
- Global Assumptions - forecasts for each year to end-2017 covering: major commodities, growth in key regions, inflation, and interest and exchange rates, in the United States, Japan, China and the eurozone.
- Rely upon BMI's 100% independent forecast scenarios for Bulgaria and underlying assumptions - we take no advertising and are privately-owned.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Country Reports research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Russia Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Latvia Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Brazil Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Australia Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Philippines Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Chile Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Trinidad & Tobago Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Hungary Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Lithuania Business Forecast Report Q4 2014
- Bahrain Business Forecast Report Q4 2014