Fast Market Research recommends "Butadiene Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Polybutadiene, Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) to Fuel Demand" from GBI Research, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2012 -- GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider has released its latest research report, "Butadiene Market in Asia-Pacific to 2020 - Polybutadiene, Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) and Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) to Fuel Demand" is an in-depth report , which is focused on the demand side of the Asia Pacific butadiene industry. The report provides the reader with detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting Asia Pacific butadiene demand in the major countries of the region. It also provides analysis and description of the major drivers and restraints affecting butadiene demand in each region. Asia Pacific butadiene demand is assessed in terms of end-user segments, prices and the competitive landscape, at both the regional and national level. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the Asia Pacific butadiene market, covering all major parameters. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report provides in-depth analysis and details of market opportunities and challenges for manufacturers of butadiene in Asia-Pacific. Its scope includes -
- Demand and production of butadiene in Asia-Pacific from 2000 to 2011 and forecasts for nine years to 2020.
- Detailed analysis of the key drivers and restraints for the Asia-pacific butadiene market.
- Demand and production volume analysis and forecast by major countries in the region such as China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, India, Thailand and Singapore.
- Butadiene demand analysis of by key end use industries in Asia-Pacific and for all the major countries.
- Capacity share analysis by technology and production process for Asia-Pacific and all the major countries.
- Import and Export analysis and forecast for all the major countries of Asia-Pacific.
- Price analysis and forecasts of butadiene for all the major countries of the Asia-Pacific.
- Competitive landscape for Asia-Pacific and for all the major countries.
- The butadiene installed capacity and forecasts to 2016 period for all major countries.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Understand regional market dynamics through detailed demand and production forecasts, end-use data and competitive landscape analysis.
- Understand the differing pricing dynamics in Asia-Pacific and between various countries.
- Understand the drivers and resistors shaping the current and potential future markets.
- Identify key growth markets for products from validated, country-level data and analysis.
- Identify emerging markets and investment opportunities in both general and niche markets.
- Evaluate opportunities in emerging markets to quantify potential returns on investment.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Bangkok Synthetics Co., Ltd., China National Petroleum Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, CNOOC Limited, CPC Corporation, Daelim Industrial Co., Ltd., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Formosa Plastics Group, Haldia Petrochemicals Limited, Honam Petrochemical Corporation, Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd., IRPC Public Company Limited, Japan-Singapore Petrochemicals Company Limited (JSPC)., JSR Corporation, Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd., LG Chemical, Ltd., Liaoning Huajin Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd, Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd., QPI and Shell Petrochemicals (Singapore) Pte Ltd (QSPS)., Reliance Industries Limited, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, SK Innovation Co., Ltd., Zeon Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Global Market to 2020 - Demand for Solution-Styrene Butadiene Rubber (S-SBR) Increasing In-line with Uptake of High-Performance Tires
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Global Market to 2020 - Growth of Household Appliances and Electrical and Electronics Sectors in Asia-Pacific Boosts Global Demand
- Acrylonitrile Global Market to 2020 - Household appliances and electronics sector to drive Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) growth, polymeric applications propel Polyacrylonitrile demand from Asia-Pacific
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook in France to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants - 2011 Update
- Butadiene Market In Asia Pacific To 2020 - Asia Pacific Rubber Industry Drives The Global Demand
- Asia Pacific Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants - H2 Update
- Asia Pacific Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook in Poland to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active Plants
- Asia Pacific Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Europe Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook to 2015 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants - H2 Update
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)