New Food market report from Euromonitor International: "Cafes/Bars in Greece"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- The recession had an impact on the performance of cafes/bars in Greece. Consumers were forced to make cutbacks in most areas of their lives, including entertainment and foodservices of every kind. It has been made quite apparent that many consumers turned to cheaper options to get their coffees and refreshments, including buying it from retailing operations like bakeries, or making their own coffees at home or at work. In addition, the need to cut down on total expenditure drove many consumers...
Euromonitor International's Cafes/Bars in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bars/Pubs, Cafes, Chained Cafes/Bars, Independent Cafes/Bars, Juice/Smoothie Bars, Specialist Coffee Shops.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Cafes/Bars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in Mexico
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Consumer Foodservice in Indonesia
- Latest Trends and Key Consumer Groups in Global Snacking and Impulse Foods
- Consumer Foodservice in Singapore
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC
- Consumer Foodservice in the US
- Consumer Foodservice in China
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Semiconductors in the Patient Monitoring Systems Market to 2016 - Growth Dependent on Increasing Microcontroller and Analog IC Usage in Neonatal and Remote Patient Monitors