Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Canned/Preserved Food in Taiwan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2014 -- Compared to the growth conditions of previous years, canned/preserved food is expected to experience higher value growth in 2013 because of increasing demands driven by the rising price of fresh food. The high pricing levels of electricity and gasoline have resulted in the increasing cost of food expenditure. In order to eliminate the impact from increasing food expenditures, consumers are choosing cheaper food solutions such as canned/preserved food. Such a trend is expected to result in higher growth in sales of canned/preserved food. In 2013, value sales of canned/preserved food are expected to grow by 3%, representing the highest growth over the review period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
AGV Products Corp is the leader in canned/preserved food, with a 12% value share in 2013. The company is well established in canned/preserved food. Moreover, it focuses on continuous product innovation and intensive marketing activities, which help to explain its leading position.
Over the forecast period, canned/preserved food will show limited growth due to category maturity. Sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of 1% in constant value terms. In addition, stagnation in the size of the local population will further influence consumption of canned/preserved food.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Canned/Preserved Food industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Canned/Preserved Food industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Canned/Preserved Food in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Canned/Preserved Food in Taiwan?
- What are the major brands in Taiwan?
- As economic prospects improve, are consumers starting to move away from comparatively inexpensive canned food and back to frozen and chilled processed offerings?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Canned Food: Global Industry Guide
- Frozen Food: Global Industry Guide
- Food Emulsifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2018
- Frozen Food - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Specialty Food Ingredients Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Food Texture Market by Functionalities, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- The UK Foodservice Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Organic Trends and Menu Labelling
- Food Encapsulation Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Packaged Food in Mexico