Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Taiwan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2014 -- Canned/preserved food packaging registered slower unit volume growth during 2013 versus 2012. Consumers' rising health consciousness in view of the government's continued healthy living campaigns led to a fall in demand for canned/preserved food in 2013. This was because of consumers' perception that canned/preserved food is unhealthy, laden with preservatives and high in salt, which also directly impacted the performance of canned/preserved food packaging.
Canned/preserved food packaging is expected to register slower unit volume growth over the forecast period versus 2013. Consumers' health consciousness is unlikely to falter over the forecast period with the government expected to continue to push healthy living campaigns to combat obesity rates in Taiwan. Therefore, consumers will be more inclined to reduce their intake of canned/preserved food, which is perceived to be laden with preservatives. Despite this, canned/preserved food players are likely to tailor new product launches to the health and wellness trend to remain competitive.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Canned/Preserved Food Packaging industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Canned/Preserved Food Packaging industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of canned/preserved food packaging in Taiwan?
- What are the major canned/preserved food pack types in Taiwan?
- How are novel pack types such as pouches and liquid cartons threatening the dominant metal food can?
- Is microwaveability a driver for novel packaging uptake in Taiwan?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within canned/preserved food?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Flexible Packaging Market by End-Use (Food, Beverage, Personal Care & Pharmaceutical), Material (Polypropylene, BOPP, CPP, Polyethylene, EVOH, PA, BOPET, PVC, Aluminum, Paper, Cellulosic) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Baby Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in India
- Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Poland
- Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Baby Food Packaging in Japan
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in Turkey
- Baby Food Packaging in South Korea
- Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Germany