New Materials market report from GBI Research: "Caprolactam Global Market to 2020 - Growth driven by Rising Demand from Nylon Fiber and Resin and Films Applications in China"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/14/2013 -- GBI Research's 'Caprolactam Global Market to 2020 - Growth driven by Rising Demand from Nylon Fiber and Resin and Films Applications in China' is an in-depth report focusing on the demand side of the global caprolactam industry. The report provides the reader with detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting global caprolactam demand in all the major regions of the world. It also provides analysis and description of the major drivers and restraints affecting caprolactam demand in various regions. Global caprolactam demand is assessed in terms of end-user segments, price and competitive landscape, at both the regional and national level. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global caprolactam market, covering all the major parameters.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the growth of the caprolactam market for all the major regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America.
- Demand and production volume forecasts for the caprolactam markets of all major countries: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Poland, Belgium, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
- Demand volume forecasts for the major end-user applications, highlighting trends and volume share analysis for each of these applications in all major countries.
- Pricing forecasts and analysis for the major countries and regions.
- Capacity share analysis of the key producers in all the major countries.
- Caprolactam import and export trends in all the major countries.
Reasons to Get this Report
- The report is a useful tool for both industry professionals and beginners seeking to gain an understanding of the dynamics of the global caprolactam market.
- To understand regional caprolactam market dynamics through detailed demand and production forecasts, end-use data and competitive landscape analysis.
- Detailed analysis at a country level provides an insight to evaluate opportunities in emerging markets and to quantify potential returns on investment.
- To obtain a detailed understanding of the factors expected to affect the growth of the caprolactam market in different regions of the world.
- To identify the most attractive geographies, product segments and end-user applications, in order to increase business revenue.
- To understand the differing dynamics and pricing between the countries, which gives an insight into the arbitrage opportunities in the trade across countries.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: BASF SE, Capro Corporation, China National Petroleum Corporation, China Petrochemical Development Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, DOMO Caproleuna GmbH, Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Ltd., Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited, Honeywell International Inc., IRPC Public Company Limited, Juhua Group Corporation, Lanxess AG, Marubeni Corporation, Ojsc Kuibyshevazot, Royal DSM N.V., Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited, Toray Industries, Inc., UBE Group
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Toluene Global Market to 2020 - Asia Pacific to Account for 50% of Global Demand by 2018, Driven by Solvent Applications, Benzene and Xylene Markets
- Phenol Global Market to 2020 - Consistent Demand for Bisphenol-A, Phenolic Resins & Caprolactam Will Drive Future Growth
- Acrylonitrile Global Market to 2020 - Household appliances and electronics sector to drive Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) growth, polymeric applications propel Polyacrylonitrile demand from Asia-Pacific
- Benzene Global Market to 2020 - Driven by the Styrene Monomer Market, Asian Consumption Will Continue to Dominate
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Global Market to 2020 - Growth of Household Appliances and Electrical and Electronics Sectors in Asia-Pacific Boosts Global Demand
- Polycarbonate Global Market to 2020 - China to Account for Over Half of Global Demand by 2020, While the US Maintains its Lead in Global Production
- Styrene Global Markets to 2020 - Substitution of Polystyrene by Polypropylene and Polyethylene Terephthalate to Impact Growth in Developed Regions
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Global Market to 2020 - Demand for Solution-Styrene Butadiene Rubber (S-SBR) Increasing In-line with Uptake of High-Performance Tires
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Global Market to 2020 - Growth from Asia-Pacific Construction, Packaging and Electrical Sectors Continues to Drive Demand
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Global Market to 2020 - Increasing Demand from Carbonated Soft Drinks, Food and Beer Packaging in BRIC Nations Driving Growth