Fast Market Research recommends "Carbonates in Georgia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/07/2014 -- Georgian consumer tastes continue to show a preference for non-cola carbonates.In terms of off-trade carbonates sales, which accounted for 73% of total volume sales in 2013, the majority is generated by purchases for consumption at home, rather than impulsive purchases. On-trade sales, meanwhile, are generated by traditional Georgian restaurants, with sales remaining strongest for non-cola carbonates. This reflects the traditional view of Georgian consumers that cola carbonates are not suitable...
Euromonitor International's Carbonates in Georgia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2009-2013), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cola Carbonates, Non-Cola Carbonates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Carbonates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Carbonates Market in Asia to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in MENA to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in Latin America to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates Market in West Europe to 2019: Market Guide
- Carbonates in Denmark
- Carbonates in the Netherlands
- Carbonates in Italy
- Carbonates in Colombia
- Carbonates in Japan