New Construction research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2013 -- The NAFTA Cement industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA cement market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA cement market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key cement market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The cement industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $12,428.9 million in 2012.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 2.3% over the 2008-12 period.
Within the cement industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $7,128.5 million in 2012. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $3,948.9 and $1,351.6 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the cement industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $11,566.1 million in 2017, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $4,907.7 and $1,518.7 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the NAFTA cement market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA cement market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA cement market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the NAFTA cement market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Water Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Car Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Metals & Mining - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Food Retail - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Fragrances - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)