Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/05/2012 -- Ceramic Sanitary Ware Market - Global Trends & Forecasts by Product & Technology (2012 - 2017)
This report analyses the global ceramic sanitary ware production market and covers its production by geography, product type, and technology. By geography, the reported is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Rest of the World. The products covered in this report include toilet sinks, water closets, wash basins, cisterns, pedestals, and others. Others products include bidets, squat pans, shower trays, and urinals. By technology the report studies slip casting and pressure casting. Primarily, slip casting technology is used for molding ceramic sanitary wares, however high pressure casting technology offers number of benefits such as increased productivity, reduction in manpower, and high mold life. The penetration of pressure casting technology differs from region to region for production of ceramic sanitary wares.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report estimates the market size of the global ceramic sanitary ware market both in terms of volume and value. It discusses market drivers, restraints and opportunity, raw material, and product price trends. It also includes raw material analysis (kaolin, feldspar, ball clay, quartz), value chain analysis, Porter's analysis, pricing trends, and patent analysis. The report also deals with market share by participant for the overall market. It also tracks the recent activities of market players in terms of product launches, expansion plans, supply contracts, and partnerships and collaborations. In addition, the top 21 players of the ceramic sanitary ware market have been profiled in this report.
The ceramic sanitary ware market covers its production across regions. The ceramic sanitary ware market is analyzed in terms of volume (million units) produced utilizing pressure and slip casting technology in each region. This data is used to asses the penetration levels of pressure casting technology in each region. The improving sanitation levels in developing countries, low energy, and labor cost in Asia-Pacific and South America are driving the growth in ceramic sanitary ware production. In addition, changing consumer preferences have driven the development of new luxury sanitary wares such as private spas, saunas, shower systems, larger baths, etc. However, restraints such as low penetration of pressure casting technology and environmental effects of ceramic sanitary ware hamper the growth of the global ceramic sanitary ware market.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Adhesives & Sealants Market by Type, Applications, Trends, & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- High Temperature Insulation (HTI) Market By Application and Temperature Range - Global Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Automotive Plastics Market For Passenger Cars: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2016 By Types & Geography
- Asia Pacific Styrene Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Global MDI, TDI and Polyurethane Market by Type, Applications, Prices, Regulations Trends & Forecasts 2011-2016
- Asia Pacific Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Global Fluoropolymers Market Analysis by Product Types, Applications, & Geography - Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2016)
- Asia Pacific Polycarbonate Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Europe Polypropylene Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Crop Protection Chemicals Market by Type (Herbicides, Fungicides, Insecticides, Bio-pesticides and Adjuvants), Geography, Price Trends and Global Forecasts (2011-2016)