Recently published research from WealthInsight, "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Peru 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2015 -- - This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Peru.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- At the end of 2013, Peruvian HNWIs held 38.7% (US$49.3 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country, which is higher than the global average of 20-30%.
- WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$63.4 billion in 2018, to account for 36.2% of the total HNWI assets.
- In 2013, South America accounted for 53.1% of Peruvian HNWIs' foreign assets, followed by North America with 22.1%, Asia-Pacific with 12.1%, Europe with 9.3%, Africa with 2.2% and the Middle East with 1.2%.
- Peruvian HNWI allocations to North America decreased during the review period, from 30.1% in 2009 to 22.1% in 2013. Increased investments were made in the emerging economies of South America and Asia-Pacific.
- HNWIs are expected to further decrease their levels of investment in North America to 17.5% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to South America.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Independent market sizing of Peru HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Peru 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Banco de Credito del Peru, Atlantic Security Bank, Banco Agropecuario-Agrobanco, Banco Azteca del Peru SA, Banco Comercio, Banco del la Nacion, Banco Interamericano de Finanzas, Internacional del Peru, Mibanco Banco de la Microempresa
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the US 2014
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Hong Kong 2014
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2014
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Malaysia 2014
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Mexico 2014