Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Chilled Processed Food in Iran", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/26/2014 -- Sales of chilled processed food remained very limited at the end of the review period but started to show very good potential in recent years. One of the reasons behind this low base was lack of awareness among consumers which limits chilled processed food to basic products like sausages and kielbasa. However, with the fast urbanisation trend and strong demand from the young population for cool and fast meals, this category started to grow at a rapid rate. Overall, chilled processed food recorded retail volume growth of 5% in 2013, which is slightly higher than the review period CAGR of 4% and shows steady growth of this category.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Amol Meat Products Co and Tehran Meat Products Co, as the two subsidiaries of Solico Food Industrial Group, remained the first and third players in chilled processed food in Iran in 2013, however, both companies witnessed a decline in their value share during 2013 which was mainly a result of rapid localisation in the competitive environment of this category.
Chilled processed food is expected to experience a constant value CAGR of 13% during the forecast period, compared to a CAGR of 12% over the review period. Rapid growth of modern retail channels, like supermarkets and hypermarkets, will be one of the factors that contribute a lot to the faster growth of the forecast period. Chilled processed food can be offered more efficiently in these channels, which increases availability, visibility and accessibility of the category for urban consumers. Cultural changes, like an increase in the number of working women, urbanisation and westernisation can all positively impact growth of this category.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Chilled Processed Food industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Chilled Processed Food industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Chilled Processed Food in Iran market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Chilled Processed Food in Iran?
- What are the major brands in Iran?
- As economic prospects improve, are consumers starting to move away from comparatively inexpensive canned food and back to frozen and chilled processed offerings?
- How are manufacturers leveraging popular restaurant chains to help more austere consumers recreate a restaurant experience at home?
- Will retail sales suffer as consumers move back to consumer foodservice and spend less time cooking at home?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Chilled Fish/Seafood, Chilled Lunch Kits, Chilled Noodles, Chilled Pizza, Chilled Processed Meat, Chilled Ready Meals, Chilled Soup, Chilled/Fresh Pasta, Fresh Cut Fruits, Prepared Salads.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chilled Processed Food in South Korea
- Chilled Processed Food in Belgium
- Chilled Processed Food in New Zealand
- Chilled Processed Food in Switzerland
- Packaged Food in Slovakia
- Chilled Processed Food in Italy
- Chilled Processed Food in Peru
- Chilled Processed Food in Russia
- Chilled Processed Food in Vietnam
- Chilled Processed Food in Sweden