Fast Market Research recommends "Chocolate Confectionery in Italy" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2013 -- Italian consumers are fond of chocolate confectionery products. Despite the economic crisis which has affected many packaged food categories, Italian consumers are showing a tendency not to renounce to these indulgent products. Chocolate confectionery is considered a luxury that people still can and want to afford. Furthermore the growing awareness of risks linked to a poor diet and of risks related to fatty and highly caloric foods seems not to affect chocolate products which, instead, are...
Euromonitor International's Chocolate Confectionery in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Alfajores, Bagged Selflines/Softlines, Boxed Assortments, Chocolate with Toys, Countlines, Other Chocolate Confectionery, Seasonal Chocolate, Tablets.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Chocolate Confectionery market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in the UK, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Spain, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in India, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in China, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Russia, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Italy, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Germany, to 2016
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Brazil, to 2016
- Consumer Trends in the Confectionery Market in Germany
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in France, to 2016