New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/04/2013 -- Sao Paulo is a "must visit" destination in Brazil, due to its wide variety of attractions and cultural diversity. Previously largely a business destination, the city has successfully repositioned itself as a leisure destination. Not surprisingly, the future travel and tourism outlook for the city is very positive, particularly as Brazil prepares to host the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Euromonitor International's City Travel Briefing: Sao Paulo report offers a comprehensive guide to this dynamic city destination. It reviews inbound, domestic and outbound tourism flows along with the main categories of travel accommodation, transportation and tourist attractions. It identifies the major trends and operators shaping the local market and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand, including disposable income and connectivity.
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- City Travel Briefing: New York City
- City Travel Briefing: Mexico City
- City Travel Briefing: Mumbai
- City Travel Briefing : Shanghai
- City Travel Briefing: Rio de Janeiro
- City Travel Briefing: Bogota
- City Travel Briefing: Kiev
- City Travel Briefing: Shanghai
- City Travel Briefing: Zurich
- City Travel Briefing: Chicago