Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/07/2014 -- 2013 saw 3% volume and 13% current value growth through the off-trade channel. This gap between volume and value indicates consumer movement to premium products with higher unit prices, such as 100% Colombian coffee Matiz from Colcafe (launched in 2012), the Juan Valdez Origins line from Procafecol (launched in 2012) and other smaller brands. Despite being a coffee-producing country, Colombia was a market supplied traditionally with low-quality products, while high-quality products used to be...
Euromonitor International's Coffee in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Fresh Coffee, Instant Coffee.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Coffee market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Hot Drinks Market in Colombia to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in Colombia: Market Profile to 2017
- Hot Coffee Market in Colombia to 2017
- RTD Coffee in Colombia
- Hot Drinks in Colombia
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
- Soft Drinks in Colombia
- Fedecafe Federacion Nacional de Cafeteros de Colombia in Hot Drinks (Colombia)
- The Future of the Spirits Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in Colombia to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape