New Beverages market report from Mintel: "Coffee in Netherlands (2013) - Market Sizes"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/22/2014 -- Coffee in Netherlands by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This report covers all instant and fresh coffee. It excludes RTD liquid products. Market size is based on retail (off trade) and non-retail (on trade) sales. Market size for Coffee in Netherlands is given in EUR and tonne with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Netherlands. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Coffee in UK (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in South Africa (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in Canada (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in Vietnam (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in US (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in Japan (2013) - Market Sizes
- Coffee in Australia (2013) - Market Sizes
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Global Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks Report 2013
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)