Fast Market Research recommends "Commercial Aviation Crew Management Systems Market - Global Forecasts & Analysis (2012-2017)" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/11/2012 -- The report on CMS describes about the technology used, specific applications that are specially created and build in order to meet the growing needs of the airline industry. The growth in the airline industry demands for better manpower planning resulting creating a huge market for software for material/manpower planning. The study is done on a global basis which includes the segmentation of various markets based on the geography covering Asia Pacific, Middle East, North America and Rest of the World. Primary interviews have been conducted with various industry participants globally to get insights about the market. The major industry participants include Sabre Airline Solutions (USA), IBS Software Services (India), Blue One Software (Brussels), Jeppesen (USA), Lufthansa Systems (Germany) and Fujitsu (Japan). The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.92% during the period 2012-2017.
CMS is a very dynamic sector due to the change happening in technology on a daily basis.
The market size for commercial aviation crew management systems is estimated to be $2.3 billion in 2017.
The fastest growing regions are APAC and ME with an estimated CAGR of 11.87% and 11.69% during the period 2012-2017.
There are only small numbers of major players in the market and the market is highly segmented having almost 50% share is distributed among the small players who are region specific.
The CMS market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.92% during the period 2012-2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Market Segmentation is done on the basis of geography and airline fleet size.
On the basis of Geography
This market is segmented on the basis of region wise and country wise split.
On the basis of Airline Fleet Size
The market is segmented on the basis of airline fleet size. Airlines having more than 100 aircrafts are one segment (C). The airlines having 40-100 aircrafts are one segment (B) and airlines having 20-40 aircrafts are one segment (A).
On the basis of Geography
Geography is classified into North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Commercial Aviation In-Flight Entertainment & Communications Market, (2012 - 2017)
- Global Commercial Aviation Aircraft Seating Market (2012 - 2017)
- Global Intelligent Building Automation Technologies - Systems Services & Information Technology Market Size & Forecasts (2010 - 2015)
- Outage Management Systems in Smart Grid - Markets Analysis, Vendor Landscape and Forecasts to 2016
- The Global Military Aviation MRO Market 2012-2022
- Information and Communications Technologies in Smart Grid - Global Market Sizing and Forecasts to 2015
- Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- The Global UAV Market 2011-2021
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market in Smart Grid for Electric Power, 2012 - Market Size, Vendor Landscape and Outlook to 2020
- Ultrasound Systems - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)