Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/04/2014 -- The NAFTA Computer Hardware industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA computer hardware market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA computer hardware market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key computer hardware market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA computer hardware market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The computer hardware industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $81,171.2 million in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 5.9% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the computer hardware industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $71,545.3 million in 2013. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $6,746.2 and $2,879.8 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the computer hardware industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $109,675.6 million in 2018, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $8,926.9 and $3,947.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the NAFTA computer hardware market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA computer hardware market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA computer hardware market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA computer hardware market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Computer Hardware: Global Industry Guide
- Hardware Encryption Market - By Algorithms (AES, RSA), Architectures (FPGA, ASIC), Products (Hard Disk Drives, USB Drives and In-Line Encryptors), Applications, Verticals and Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)
- Automotive Manufacturing - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Nuclear Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Forest Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Haircare - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Renewable Energy - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Beer - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide