Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Concentrates in Peru", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- The category has shown an almost constant declining trend over the review period, caused by two important factors. The first is related to the empowerment of the economy; consumers, when having more disposable income, have begun migrating to other more natural categories. The second factor is related to the healthy trend prevalent in the country; people have begun to drink healthier alternatives, such as plain water, natural juice, sports drinks and others. It is expected that this trend will continue over the forecast period, moving more consumers to healthier alternatives.
Alicorp SAA continued to lead the category in 2013, accounting for 64% of total value sales. The company has different recognised brands in its portfolio, such as Negrita, Kanu and Kiriba. The company has managed to reach consumers of all income levels with different brands, and also offers a complete and diverse range of flavours. The company also has a very efficient distribution network, making it possible to find its brands across the country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
CAGRs of -4% and -3% in volume sales and constant value sales are expected for the period 2013-2018. It is expected that the category will continue shrinking in the forecast period, because consumers will continue moving to healthier alternatives. The empowerment of the economy will also help consumers to migrate to other, healthier, categories, even though they could be more expensive.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Concentrates industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Concentrates industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Concentrates in Peru market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Concentrates in Peru?
- What are the major brands in Peru?
- Who are the key consumers of concentrates in Peru?
- How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
- How does the sales performance of domestic manufacturers compare to international brands/manufacturers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Liquid Concentrates, Powder Concentrates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Concentrates in Colombia
- Concentrates in the US
- Concentrates in China
- Concentrates in Portugal
- Concentrates in Spain
- Concentrates in Thailand
- Concentrates in Croatia
- Concentrates in the United Kingdom
- Concentrates in Norway
- Concentrates in Germany