New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Consumer Lifestyles in Brazil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/02/2014 -- Brazilian consumers, long known for being spenders and not savers, have been exhibiting strong buying trends. Despite a lack of confidence and general dissatisfaction with the government, many poorer Brazilians have been able to take advantage of new assistance programmes to purchase appliances and other big-ticket items for the first time.
Euromonitor's Consumer Lifestyles in Brazil report analyses factors influencing national consumer expenditure. Consumer lifestyles reports include coverage of: population, urban development, home ownership, household profiles, labour, income, consumer and family expenditure, health, education, eating habits, drinking habits, shopping habits, personal grooming, clothing, leisure habits, savings and investments, media, communication, transport and travel and tourism. Use this report to understand the factors influencing a nation's lifestyle choices.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Lifestyles market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Brazilian Consumer Lifestyles Report - What's next for consumer spending in this emerging giant
- Consumer Lifestyles in Turkey
- Consumer Lifestyles in Mexico
- Consumer Lifestyles in the Czech Republic
- Consumer Lifestyles in Saudi Arabia
- Consumer Lifestyles in Peru
- Consumer Lifestyles in Hong Kong, China
- Consumer Lifestyles in India
- Consumer Lifestyles in Thailand
- Consumer Lifestyles in Croatia