Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/28/2012 -- GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest report, "Contract Manufacturing Organizations to 2018 - Cost Advantages and Improving Quality Standards Build Confidence and Encourage Foreign Investment in Asian CMOs", which provides key data, information and analysis of the Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) industry. The report provides a comprehensive insight into the size of the CMO market, and includes forecasts, key reasons for outsourcing, the geographical landscape of CMO's, profiles of top CMOs, regulatory frameworks, drivers and restraints and deals analysis.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and uses in-house analysis from GBI Research's team of industry experts.
GBI Research suggests that the global CMO market is set to grow steadily due to increased outsourcing of pharmaceutical production for Western pharmaceutical manufacturers to Asian countries. The global CMO market was valued at $26 billion in 2010. This market grew at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.7% over 2008 when the market was approximately $21.2 billion. The major factor driving this market is the increase in the sourcing of biologics and generic manufacturing. The market is forecast to reach approximate revenues of $59.9 billion by 2018. The market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11% between 2010 and 2018.
- Detailed overview of the CMO industry.
- Annualized market data and forecasts for the CMO market.
- Detailed overview of key reasons behind outsourcing, outsourcing service models and key drivers and restraints of the market.
- Detailed discussion of the regulatory framework.
- Company profiles of major CMOs, including the key services offered by then, their financial information, and details on their worldwide presence.
- Analysis of partnership deals and Merger and Acquisition (M&A) deals involving key companies.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying areas for high growth and opportunities.
- Understand the factors shaping the CMO market.
- Identify the top players in the CMO market, financial revenues, geographical presence and key services offered.
- Analyze the key geographies that are lucrative markets for the outsourcing of CMO.
- Analyze the trends in licensing and M&A deals and explore potential investment opportunities
- Understand upcoming trends that are poised to drive the future growth of the CMO industry.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc., Lonza Group AG, Royal DSM N.V., Piramal Healthcare Ltd., Jubilant Life Sciences, Evonik Industries AG, Patheon Inc., Fareva Holding, Cambrex, Boehringer Ingelheim
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Cmo Market Outlook: Emerging markets, key players and future trends
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs) Market to 2018 - Public-Private Partnerships to Strengthen Research Capacities and Advance Clinical Development Programs
- Key Players in Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing: Market developments, outsourcing hotspots and growth strategies
- Pharmaceutical Outsourcing Strategies: Market expansion, offshoring and strategic management in the CRO and CMO marketplace
- Growth Strategies for Supergenerics Organizations - Opportunities in Addressing Unmet Medical Needs and Providing Cost-Effective Solutions for Product Development in Emerging Markets
- Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging
- Investigating Clinical Trial Costs: Comparative analysis of trial cost components in key geographies
- Strategies for Managing Pharmaceutical Workforce and Site Reductions: Analysis of legal, productivity, and quality control issues
- Top 20 Contract Research Organizations (CRO) - Asia-Pacific, Especially India and China, Positioned to Benefit from Rising Financial and Regulatory Pressures in Western Pharmaceutical Markets
- Upstream Processing in Biopharmaceuticals - Increasing use of Low-Cost Disposable Bioreactors to Drive the Upstream Bioprocessing Market