New Pharmaceuticals research report from GBI Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2012 -- GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Cytotoxic Therapies Market to 2017 - Launch of Next Generation Camptothecin Analogues Will Help Offset Revenue Loss due to Generic Erosion", which provides insights into the cytotoxic therapies market until 2017 for eight oncology indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts. The report provides an in-depth analysis of the major oncology indications, including breast cancer, cervical cancer, colorectal cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, head and neck cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, ovarian cancer and prostate cancer. The report examines the global oncology disease treatment usage patterns. In addition, the geographical distribution of cytotoxic therapies and markets across the US, the top five countries of Europe and Japan is provided in the report. The report also includes insights into the cytotoxic therapies R&D product pipeline and explores the competitive landscape, including major players in the cytotoxic therapies market. Finally, the report also includes analysis on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As) and licensing agreements that have taken place in the cytotoxic therapies market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In 2010, the cytotoxic therapies market for eight major oncology indications was estimated at $10.1 billion, indicating a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% since 2002. GBI Research forecasts the market to decline marginally at a CAGR of (0.1%) between 2010 and 2017, to record a sales value of $10.1 billion by 2017. The eight indications covered are breast cancer, cervical cancer, colorectal cancer, head and neck cancer, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, non-small cell lung cancer, ovarian cancer, and prostate cancer. The growth in major markets such as the US, the top five countries of Europe, and Japan, was driven mainly by the increasing prevalence and prescription population, and the combination of cytotoxic medicines with biologics, while the overall decline in market value is a result of patent expiries in the forecast period and subsequent reduction in annual cost of therapy.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Sanofi, Eli Lilly & Company, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Commercial Insight: Cytotoxic Therapies - Drug launches in rare indications to offset the decline in cytotoxic sales
- Antivirals Market to 2017 - Increased Uptake of High Priced Combination Drugs will Offset the Impact of Generics in the HIV Therapeutics Market
- ENT Disorders Market to 2017- Cephalosporins, Quinolones and Macrolides to Replace Older Therapies Due to Anti-Bacterial Resistance
- Anti-Hypertensives Market to 2017 - Patent Expiries of Blockbusters such as Diovan, Micardis, Avapro and Atacand to Accelerate Erosion
- Central Nervous System Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Multiple Sclerosis, Major Depressive Disorder and Schizophrenia Accounted for Half the Market Value in 2010
- Antifungals Market to 2017 - Generic Erosion of Major Polyenes, Azoles, Allylamines and Echinocandins to Slow Value Growth
- Diabetes Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Better Glycemic Control and Reduced Potential Risk of Hypoglycemia to Increase the Market Share of DPP-IV Inhibitors and GLP-1 Agonists
- Monoclonal Antibodies Market to 2017 - Multiple Indication Approvals and the Potential for MAbs in Oncology and Autoimmune Diseases are Re-Shaping the Market
- Antipsychotics Market to 2017 - Patent Expiries for Zyprexa, Abilify, Seroquel and Geodon and the Launch of Generic Versions Will Limit Commercial Opportunities for Pipeline Molecules
- Respiratory Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2017 - Novel Pipeline Molecules such as VX-770 and pirfenidone May Offset Negative Effect of Patent Expiries