Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2014 -- Deodorants in Slovenia is characterised by foreign manufacturers which set the trends in the country. There were a number of new product launches in 2013 which mainly focused on adding features to products, such as stain prevention, ingredients for sensitive skin or anti-stress, in an attempt to differentiate themselves from the crowd. However, as the negative economic situation deepened in 2013 and further limited consumer purchasing power, many companies found it inconvenient to invest in expensive advertising campaigns and rather focused on their price strategies, using discounts, special offers and prize games. Nevertheless, the level of advertising and marketing activities remained high in deodorants in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
With the drop in sales of deodorants in Slovenia, the competitive environment intensified as leading brands faced increasing competition from less expensive products and new entrants. By far the strongest companies were Unilever with its Rexona and Dove brands, Beiersdorf with Nivea and Henkel with its Fa brand, which were the most visible in terms of new product launches and TV and other advertising.
Similar consumer trends as those observed in 2013 are also expected to shape the category over the forecast period with frugality as the most important factor when considering a purchase. This will likely mean that price discounts and special offers will remain some of the most important tools used by manufacturers to drive short-term sales. New product launches are expected to be driven by global or regional demand and will head in the direction of improved formulas that will offer longer protection, no stains and new fragrances, among others.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Slovenia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Slovenia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Slovenia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Slovenia?
- What are the major brands in Slovenia?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017