New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Emergency Contraception in Finland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/21/2013 -- Emergency contraception increased by 3% in current value terms in 2012, reaching EUR2 million. Consumers are well-aware of the availability of such products without prescription in Finland. Emergency contraception also shows seasonality in Finland, as sales increase in the warmer spring and summer months in particular, peaking after the May Day celebrations and after the Midsummer festival in June. According to the Family Federation, the biggest consumer group in emergency contraception is women...
Euromonitor International's Emergency Contraception in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Emergency Contraception market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emergency Contraception in Latvia
- Emergency Contraception in Slovakia
- Emergency Contraception in Nigeria
- Emergency Contraception in France
- Emergency Contraception in Belgium
- Emergency Contraception in Denmark
- Emergency Contraception in India
- Emergency Contraception in Canada
- Emergency Contraception in the US
- Emergency Contraception in Spain