Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2012 -- GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest report, "Emerging Market for Clinical Trials in Poland - Cost Advantages of Nearly 30% as Compared to the US" which provides key data, information and analysis of the major trends and issues affecting the clinical trial market in Poland. The report provides a comprehensive insight of the reasons for outsourcing clinical trials to Poland and the key services provided by the Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) of Poland. The report provides a detailed analysis of the Polish market in terms of its size, and major service offerings of the CROs in Poland. The report also discusses the factors that are driving the clinical trial market in Poland. The report delves into the key documents required by the investigator and the sponsor before, during and after the conduct of clinical trials. The report also provides key alliances in the CRO market. Furthermore, the report looks into the major challenges that can restrict the growth of the clinical trials market in Poland.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
With increasing cost-cutting pressures due to decreasing Research and Development (R&D) productivity, the patent expiries of blockbusters, drying pipelines and stringent regulations of governments, the cost of conducting research in the Western world is increasing and in turn is putting immense financial pressures on the major pharmaceutical companies. On the other hand, Poland is becoming an attractive location for conducting clinical research. Speed of patient recruitment and quality of clinical trial data are two major advantages in Poland. Moreover, improvements in clinical trial regulation could drive the market in the future. Although Poland controls a very small part of the global clinical research, this share is expected to rise in the future as the Western pharmaceuticals have realized the need to outsource the maximum possible amount of R&D work to low-cost countries. With clinical studies occupying the majority of R&D costs, there is a huge opportunity for significant cost savings.
However, developed countries will face several challenges to continue their growth momentum. Legislative drawbacks and a lack of social awareness towards clinical trials will be the major obstacles for companies in Poland. Moreover, increasing competition from other Eastern European countries is also expected to impede the growth of the clinical trial market in Poland.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Emerging Market for Clinical Trials in Argentina - Major Cost Advantages over the US in Conducting Clinical Trials Will Encourage Drug Development
- Emerging Clinical Trial Locations: Market dynamics and the changing healthcare and regulatory environment
- Emerging Markets for Clinical Trials in India - Favorable Regulatory Environment and Cost Effectiveness Will Accelerate the Number of Clinical Trials
- Investigating Clinical Trial Costs: Comparative analysis of trial cost components in key geographies
- Emerging Market for Clinical Trials in Russia - Curbs on New Drug Approval Timelines and Registration Fees Encourage the Emergence of a Major Global Player
- Emerging Market for Clinical Trials in Brazil - Improved Guidelines from ANVISA and CONEP are Shortening the Regulatory Approval Process and Advancing the Market
- Emerging Clinical Trial Locations -Latin America: Market dynamics and the changing healthcare and regulatory environment
- Emerging Clinical Trial Locations - India: Market dynamics and the changing healthcare and regulatory environment
- Biomarkers in Late Stage Clinical Trials: Applications, opportunities and activities of leading players
- Emerging Clinical Trial Locations - Eastern Europe: Market dynamics and the changing healthcare and regulatory environment