Recently published research from Timetric, "Employee Benefits in Hong Kong", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/27/2015 -- The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into employee benefits in Hong Kong, including:
- An overview of state and compulsory benefits in Hong Kong
- Detailed information about private benefits in Hong Kong
- Insights into various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security
- The regulatory framework of employee benefits in Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong social welfare system covers all residents in the event of disability, old age, death, unemployment and sickness
- The public pension pillar covers individuals in need of assistance. The occupational pillar (Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme, MPF), which is a compulsory DC scheme, was launched in 2000, and the third pillar is a voluntary pension savings scheme
- Private employer-sponsored life insurance, medical and retirement plans have become very popular among employees in Hong Kong due to the growing aging population and increased public awareness
- The government introduced the ORSO to encourage more employees participate in the retirement protection scheme
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Hong Kong:
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits.
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service benefits, long-term disability, short-term sickness, medical benefits, workmen's compensation, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, rest days, holidays and leave, and private benefits.
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Hong Kong.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Hong Kong.
- Assess Hong Kong's employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Hong Kong.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Hong Kong's employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Employee Benefits in Slovakia
- Employee Benefits in Bulgaria
- Employee Benefits in Italy
- Employee Benefits in New Zealand
- Employee Benefits in the Philippines