Recently published research from GlobalData, "EU5 C-Arms Market Outlook to 2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/30/2014 -- GlobalData's new report, "EU5 C-Arms Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the EU5 C-Arms market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market category.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for the market, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the C-Arms market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- The market size for C-Arms category.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for the market category. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the EU5 C-Arms market category.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, General Medical Merate S.p.A. and Shimadzu Corporation.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Ziehm Imaging GmbH, General Medical Merate S.p.A., Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- EU5 Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Shoulder Reconstruction and Small Joints Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Orthopedic Bone Cement and Casting Materials Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Orthobiologics Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Arthroscopy Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Orthopedic Tools Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Outlook to 2020
- EU5 Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Outlook to 2020
- Asia-Pacific Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Market Outlook to 2020