New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Eye Care in Dominican Republic"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2013 -- There are several factors contributing to the persistent problem of widespread conjunctivitis, commonly known as pink eye, in the Dominican Republic. These include allergic reactions to grass and weeds, particularly during spring, exposure to the harsh tropical sun during summer and reactions to the natural dyes used in food and many chemicals used in products such as hair care products, colour cosmetics and fabrics and textiles, among others. The poor quality of the water in the country also...
Euromonitor International's Eye Care in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Allergy Eye Care, Standard Eye Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Eye Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Consumer Health in Dominican Republic
- Home Care in Dominican Republic
- Laundry Care in Dominican Republic
- Oral Care in Dominican Republic
- Skin Care in Dominican Republic
- Air Care in Dominican Republic
- Surface Care in Dominican Republic
- Hair Care in Dominican Republic
- Toilet Care in Dominican Republic