Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Facial Care in Colombia by Mintel Global Market Navigator provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2013. This market covers anti-ageing, skin whiteners/lighteners, hydrating/moisturising, cleansers/toners, masks and specialised facial skin care products for women. It excludes medicated products such as acne treatments. Market value is based on sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. It includes mass market and prestige lines but excludes the professional sector, including beauty salons, to the consumer. Market size for Facial Care in Colombia is given in COP with a minimum of five years' historical data. Market Forecast is provided for five years. Included with this snapshot is socio-economic data for Colombia. Population, Consumer Price Index (CPI), Gross Domestic Product (GDP), Exchange Rates.
About Fast Market Research
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Colombia to 2017
- Facial Care Market in Colombia to 2017
- Facial Care Market in Colombia to 2016
- Facial Care in Colombia - a Snapshot (2012)
- Facial Care in the UK - a Snapshot (2013)
- Facial Care in Canada - a Snapshot (2013)
- Facial Care in Poland - a Snapshot (2013)
- Facial Care in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
- Sun Care in Colombia - a Snapshot (2013)
- Facial Care in Portugal - a Snapshot (2013)