Fast Market Research recommends "France Nutraceuticals Industry Outlook to 2017 - Shift from Curative to Preventive Measures to Impel Growth" from Ken Research, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/17/2014 -- The present report on "France Nutraceuticals Industry Outlook to 2017 - Shift from Curative to Preventive Measures to Impel Growth" gives a comprehensive analysis of the industry past, present and future outlook. It provides a detailed analysis of the industry covering various aspects including market size in terms of revenues and market segmentation on the basis of major types such as dietary supplements and functional food and beverages. Additionally the sub-segments of the industry, ongoing trends and developments, government regulations and impact and highlight major players operating in the industry The future projections are included to provide an insight on the prospects in France nutraceuticals industry.
The economy of France has undergone various changes over the span of last six years (2006-2012), majorly affected by the adverse economic environment prevailing in Europe. The nutraceuticals industry has experienced a slow growth rate over the years, adversely affected by constrained consumer spending. France contributed ~% share of the global nutraceuticals industry revenues in 2012. Amongst the two broad segments, functional food and beverages have led the overall market throughout the period of 2006-2012, with dietary supplements forming a smaller share of ~% in 2012.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The nutraceuticals industry in France has largely benefitted from the government's de-reimbursement policy in drugs. Additionally, in the recent years, prime health agencies operating in France such as Ameli have been promoting the acceptance of generic drugs across the country. This has instigated a defining change in drug consumption pattern of the population, by encouraging them to be better informed about generics and active ingredients.
In France, an approximate 15% of men and 30% of women take dietary supplements at least three days a week. Amongst the most consumed products are magnesium, vitamins B6 and vitamin C supplements. Pharmacies and chemists have been the most favored channels for the purchase of nutraceuticals in the country. However, in the recent years, these modes of distribution have been facing intense competition from the growing retail distribution. Supermarkets and hypermarkets have emerged as convenient channels for the purchase of fortified food and drinks which ensure a better and wide product visibility.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Arkopharma Pharmaceutical laboratories SA, Groupe Danone, Sodiaal International SA
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Business Survey: MandA Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Asia-Pacific Ethylene Industry Outlook to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Europe Ethylene Industry Outlook to 2017 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in the French Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers to 2017
- Refining Industry Outlook in North America, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries
- Global Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry, 2013 - Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Terminals to 2017
- Life Insurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Lubricants Industry to 2017 - Developing Markets Expected to Lead Future Demand Growth
- Argentina's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape