Recently published research from Canadean, "Global Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Beverage Industry", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/16/2012 -- "Global Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Beverage Industry " is a new report by Canadean that analyzes how global beverage industry supplier companies' media spending, marketing, sales strategies and practices, and business planning, are set to change in 2012-2013. This report provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of global beverage industry suppliers and how spending by suppliers will change, providing insight into global marketing behaviour. In addition, the report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers and M&A activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type, and size."
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of 144 leading global beverage industry executives. The report provides data and analysis on global beverage industry suppliers' media spending, marketing and sales strategies, and practices and business planning within the global beverage industry. This report includes key topics such as media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges, and sales tactics of leading suppliers within the global beverage industry. The report also identifies suppliers' future growth, M&A, and investment expectations.Most secondary research reports are based on general industry drivers and do not understand the industry executives' attitude and changing behaviours, creating a gap in presenting the business outlook of the industry. In an effort to bridge this gap, Canadean created this primary-research based report by gathering the opinions of multiple stake holders in the value-chain of the global beverage industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Executives from the global beverage industry expect increased levels of consolidation, with 46% of respondents anticipating that there will be either a 'significant increase' or an 'increase' in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activities over the next 12 months.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
M&A activity is expected to increase as a result of expansion activities, to leverage economies of scale, increase market share, strengthen their footprints in developing markets, and to achieve further synergies.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Pernod Ricard, Heineken, Anheuser-Busch, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, China Green, Crown Holdings, Nutrastar, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery, SABMiller, Jones Soda, U.S. Foodservice, Z Trim Holdings, Grupo Tampico, Royal Friesland Campina, Alaska Milk Corporation, Massimo Zanetti Beverage, Jamba Juice, Talbott Teas, NourishCo, Tata Global Beverages, PepsiCo India, Starbucks, Foster's Group Pacific, Key Technology, Nu-Tek Salt, Pall Corporation, Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Leipurin, Nestle, Fonterra, Austin Nichols Distilling Co. Inc, Smithfield Packing, Chateau Lafite Rothschild, CITIC East China, Beijing Huiyuan Juice Drinks Food, United Breweries, Bacardi Martini, Amazon Waters, Justerini & Brooks, Golazo, Juvenex, William Grant & Sons, Barrett Burston Malting, Williams Bros Brewing Company, GEA Process Engineering, AHD International, Primo Water, Chuckanut Brewery, Hiro Sake, China New Borun, Brick Brewing, Halewood International, SXLiquors and Asahi Group Holdings and Tetra Pak
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Manufacturing Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies
- Global Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Sustainability in the Global Food and Beverage Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Food and Beverage Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012: Private Label Manufacturing and Innovative Packaging, Trends and Opportunities, Budget Allocation and Key Growth Markets
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global PackagingIndustry
- Global Power Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Power Industry
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry