New Food research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/07/2014 -- Introduction
Global Chocolate Confectionery industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global chocolate confectionery market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The chocolate confectionery market consists of boxed chocolate, chocolate countlines, chocolate straightlines, molded bars, novelties and other chocolates. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The global chocolate confectionary market had total revenues of $84,210.1m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2008-2012, to reach a total of 6,570.8 million kg in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $96,362.8m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the chocolate confectionery market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalchocolate confectionery market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key chocolate confectionery market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global chocolate confectionery market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global chocolate confectionery market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Global chocolate confectionery market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global chocolate confectionery market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chocolate Market in Peru to 2017
- Chocolate Market in Spain to 2017
- Chocolate Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Chocolate Market in Brazil to 2017
- Chocolate Market in Ireland to 2017
- Chocolate Market in Japan to 2017
- Chocolate Market in Egypt to 2017
- Chocolate Market in Germany to 2017
- Chocolate Market in India to 2017
- Chocolate Market in Singapore to 2017