Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/10/2013 -- Datamonitor's Retail Banking Competitor Tracker is a continuous product providing updates on key events relating to major players in retail banking across the globe. Covering major developments such as M&A activity, market entries and withdrawals, partnerships, product innovation, and customer targeting, the Retail Banking Competitor Tracker provides succinct summaries of key stories.
Scope of this Report
- Provides a definitive source of information on all your competitors' key strategies.
- Offers insight into how the competitive landscape is evolving through M&A activities, partnerships, and organic growth.
- Detailed insight into new product developments within retail banking.
RBS has added an instant messaging service to its mobile banking app for business customers. The Mobile Chat feature will enable users to contact advisors with questions relating to payments, direct debits, and fees and charges. Initially the service will only be available to iPhone users.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Bank of China has opened a new branch in Chicago as it targets new business potential across 17 US states. The Chicago branch adds to Bank of China's two outlets in New York and one in Los Angeles. The bank intends to serve Chinese businesses operating abroad and cater for multinational companies looking to invest in China.
Reasons to Get this Report
- How can I keep up to date on new product developments, mergers and acquisitions, distribution, and partnerships?
- Where can I get insight on how the major retail banks are adapting to the ever-changing economic climate?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - September 2012
- Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - March 2012
- Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - October 2012
- Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - November 2012
- Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - December 2012
- Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - February 2012
- Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - November 2011
- Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - January 2012
- Global Retail Banking Competitor Tracker - December 2011
- Wealth Management Competitor Tracker: March 2012