New Internet research report from Markets and Markets is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2013 -- The need for ubiquitous data connectivity has been ever growing in the current business world and this demand would never diminish in future. Among all the new technologies and standards that are built to meet this enormous demand, Wi-Fi is the most mainstream technology to address this demand. The technology has undergone a variety of transitions and is still growing across the globe. The Wi-Fi market is also has been driven by the shift into 5GHz and 60GHz bands enabling multiple user configurations. The massive growth in the number of Wi-Fi enabled devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, game consoles and digital cameras has made the network service providers and Wi-Fi product manufacturers to continuously innovate to meet customer demands. The global Wi-Fi market report discusses the Wi-Fi market based on implementation models such as indoor Wi-Fi, outdoor Wi-Fi and transportation Wi-Fi and their business models, global advancements and adoption trends. It also analyzes the market forces and its impact on the market and forecasts the revenue in each segment for the period 2013-2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This research report categorizes the global market for Wi-Fi by forecasting the revenues and analyzing the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on business models the Wi-Fi market is segmented into three categories which are further classified based on deployment types.
Municipality networks (City-wide deployments)
In-Flight Wi-Fi and maritime Wi-Fi
Based on products the Wi-Fi market is segmented into the following four categories.
Wireless hotspot gateways
Others (Repeaters, relays)
Based on services the Wi-Fi market is segmented into four categories
Network planning and design
Survey and analysis
Based on industry verticals the Wi-Fi market is segmented into seven categories.
Logistics and transportation
Based on geographies the Wi-Fi market is segmented into five categories
Middle East and Africa
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Internet research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Enterprise Social Software (ESS) Market : Global Advancements, Demand Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Global Unified Communications as-a-service (UCaaS) Market: Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Global Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Managed Network & Network Outsourcing Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmaps, Forecasts & Analysis (2012 - 2018)
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Personal Cloud - Global Advancements, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Wireless Gigabit (WIGIG) [60 GHZ; 802.11AD; 7GBPS NEXT-GEN Wi-Fi] - Global Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models, Technology Roadmap, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 – 2018)
- LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018
- Facial Recognition Market [Emotion; Thermal; Mobile; Forensic; 2D; 3D; Cloud-based Facial Recognition]: Global Advancements, Emerging Applications, Business Models and Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Cloud Brokerage and Enablement; Cloud Services Brokerage (CSB) Market: Global Advancements, Business Models, Future Opportunities, Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)